- Founded in 1990 by three female friends with a shared passion for art jewellery techniques of the past, Le Sebille is a Rome-based jeweller that is proudly championing the near-extinct art of micro mosaic
- Drawing on the traditions of old, their Micromosaico collection is filled with wonderful pieces that bring new relevance to this centuries-old art form
- Micro mosaics are usually flat, but Le Sebille has pioneered a new style of micromosaic that experiments with volume, creating three-dimensional jewels inspired by Italy’s immense artistic heritage
- The Boule ring recreates part of a grotteschi fresco discovered in Nero’s Golden House, once the most opulent palace in Ancient Rome.
- Set with moon stone, sapphires and diamonds
- Yellow gold