- Alessio Boschi Medusa opening ring concealing a double-sided plaque, topped with a 3-carat portrait cut diamond.
- One side of the plaque is a perfect micro mosaic reproduction of the 4th century BC mosaic of a Gorgon Medusa from the Baths of Diocletian.
- Italy’s rich history of art is a subject that Alessio Boschi returns to time and time again in his collector’s pieces.
- Born in the Eternal City, Boschi has previously commissioned Le Sibille to create the micro mosaics for his collector’s pieces.
- He also sources antique micro mosaic plaques and recently collaborated with the maestro Roberto Griecco on his Medusa ring.
- Ever the innovator, Alessio has designed the ring so that the lozenge-shaped micro mosaic plaque can be removed and flipped over, with the reverse revealing a diamond snake with an emerald head.
- Set with emeralds and diamonds
- White and yellow gold