- The 2023 Deep Time high jewellery collection comprises 170 unique pieces, a milestone for Louis Vuitton in terms of both quantity and value
- Francesca Amfitheatrof, now in her fifth year as Artistic Director for Watches and Jewellery, is the mastermind behind this powerful collection
- Described as 'an epic tale of transformation, life and interconnectedness', Amfitheatrof takes us on an ambitious voyage that spans from the birth of our planet to the creation of life.
- The most complex jewel in the Deep Time collection is the ‘Bones’ diamond bib necklace adorned with a 43.58-carat Australian opal, a 20.93-carat paraiba tourmaline, and nearly 92 carats of tanzanites.
- Set with opal, paraiba tourmaline, tanzanites and diamonds
- White gold