- The intrepid Leo Placuzzi and his daughter Gioia, the founders of Sicis Jewels, have brought up to date the ancient art of micro mosaic
- Sicis Jewels was founded in 2013 as a division within the parent company that produces large scale mosaics since 1987
- Sicis is the acronym for the Latin: Sic Immensos Clarosque Inceptus Somniavi that translates as ‘this is how I dreamed of famous and great undertakings'
- Each individual tile is set into the base of the jewel to create a ‘painting’ that brings a lasting richness of colour to each Sicis jewel as seen in the Pink Ribbon ring
- Set with a rubellites, tourmalines and diamonds
- White gold