- The intrepid Leo Placuzzi and his daughter Gioia, the founders of Sicis Jewels, have brought up to date the ancient art of micro mosaic
- Sicis Jewels was founded in 2013 as a division within the parent company that produces large scale mosaics since 1987
- Sicis is the acronym for the Latin: Sic Immensos Clarosque Inceptus Somniavi that translates as ‘this is how I dreamed of famous and great undertakings'
- The delicate petals of an Anemone flower are perfectly captured in micro mosaic in this ring
- Set with aquamarines, sapphires and diamonds
- White gold