- If you are looking for the very essence of a Rolex watch, the Oyster Perpetual is your candidate
- This is the grandchild of the historic Rolex Oyster, the world’s first waterproof watch launched in 1926, and of the Perpetual, the Swiss watchmaker’s first automatic movement introduced in 1931.
- Case: solid 36mm stainless steel, and water-resistant to 100 metres
- Dial: In keeping with the times, the Oyster Perpetual collection has been decked out with colourful dials. This 36mm model sports a white grape-coloured dial, and the sunray finish radiates the subtle yellow colour like sunbeams, providing a fresh contrast to the hour indices and hands that have been generously treated with luminescent material
- Movement: Rolex calibre 3130 - an automatic movement with COSC chronometry certification.
- Strap: Presented on the iconic solid-link steel Oyster bracelet, this model is the perfect alliance of resilience for everyday wear and tear with an undeniable touch of class.
READ OUR ARTICLE: The truth about Rolex pricesVisit ROLEX.COM