- Mechanical automaton created by the world’s most famous music box makers Reuge with Swiss automaton expert Nicolas Court, presented by Swiss watchmaker MB & F.
- Made of 480 components, it is entirely mechanical. The 1.4 kilo wind-up turtle walks with a realistic gait his head swaying from side to side.
- From his back emerges Chirp, a mechanical song bird.
- Chirp the white gold bird whistles a song and flaps her wings and for 12 seconds.
- Available in blue, yellow, green or ochre leather, only 18 of each colour will be made.
READ OUR ARTICLE: Love it or hate it Marmite goes for goldVisit MBANDF.COM