- This book accompanies the V&A exhibition of the same name that runs through until 8 May 2022 curated by Fabergé expert Kieran McCarthy and Hanne Faurby of the V&A.
- As one of the most important Fabergé exhibitions of our generation with the largest display of dazzling Imperial Easter Eggs ever seen in one place, if you missed the show, the book will be a fine consolation prize.
- Unlike other Fabergé shows, this one focusses on the Russian firm’s London outpost and its commissions.
- The 200 objects on display and in the book offer a tantalising insight into the whims and fancies of the wealthiest consumers at the turn of the C20th.
- The curators Kieran McCarthy and Hanne Faurby say: ‘The story of Carl Fabergé, the legendary Russian Imperial goldsmith, is one of supreme luxury and unsurpassed craftsmanship.