- Pekka, a master goldsmith founded his eponymous jewellery house in 2005 in Helsinki.
- Today his team of four jewellers meticulously craft every jewel by hand from sustainably sourced materials such as gold and platinum from Finnish Lapland and recycled gold from Germany and gemstones from around the world.
- In the tradition of master goldsmiths, each jewel is made by one person from start to finish.
- The hand of the maker is evident in each jewel, proudly finished to the highest standards and made to last for generations.
- Earrings set with garnets, rubies, diamonds and tanzanites.
- Yellow gold
READ OUR ARTICLE: Kulmala: Stopping the wheel of timeVisit KULTASEPPAKULMALA.FI