- The champlevé painted dial of the Bulgari Divas’ Dream Peacock Diamonds watch revives more long-lost metiers d’art techniques.
- Against a creamy mother of pearl canvas, a stylised, strutting peacock is depicted in golden outlines painted in with majestic blues and greens alternating with diamond plumes.
- The raised gold borders are called champlevé and this method, often used in conjunction with enamelling, dates back to the Middle Ages
- The spectacular bracelet is made up of rose-gold fan-shaped links, entirely set with 1,452 diamonds
- Mechanical self-winding mouvement