- The intrepid Leo Placuzzi and his daughter Gioia, the founders of Sicis Jewels, have brought up to date the ancient art of micro mosaic
- Sicis Jewels was founded in 2013 as a division within the parent company that has been producing large scale mosaics since 1987
- Sicis is the acronym for the Latin: Sic Immensos Clarosque Inceptus Somniavi that translates as ‘this is how I dreamed of famous and great undertakings'
- The versatility of colours, forms and effects that can be achieved with micro mosaic is showcased in the Butterfly Romance jewels that have a richness of colour and texture not found in conventional jewels
- Set with diamonds and orange sapphires
- White gold