- The intrepid Leo Placuzzi and his daughter Gioia, the founders of Sicis Jewels, have brought up to date the ancient art of micro mosaic
- Sicis Jewels was set up in 2013 as a division within the parent company that produces large scale mosaics since 1987
- Sicis is the acronym for the Latin: Sic Immensos Clarosque Inceptus Somniavi that translates as ‘this is how I dreamed of famous and great undertakings'
- The adjustable black cord bracelet features a delicate flower and a cute bee decorated with micro mosaics
- Set with diamond and pearl
- White gold