- Watch launched at Watches and Wonders 2023
- The ultra-thin version features an 8mm thick case
- The model is equipped with the Alpine Eagle 41 XPS automatic winding L.U.C 96.40-L movement that is just 3.30 mm high.
- The case is made of Lucent steel, an innovative steel alloy composed of 85% recycled materials and developed by this Swiss brand with a commitment to sustainable manufacturing.
- The ‘chronometer’ inscription on the ‘Monte Rosa Pink’ dial confirms the precision of the movement as certified by the Official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute.
- The textured pattern of the dial inspired by the iris of an eagle is adorned with gold hands and indexes covered with Grade X1 Super-LumiNova®.Watches and Wonders Geneva 2023