- Nature addicts will fall in love with ‘Beautiful Creatures, Jewelry Inspired by the Animal Kingdom’ by jewellery curator and historian Marion Fasel.
- Delightful in its own right, this is the catalogue of the upcoming exhibition in the newly renovated Allison and Roberto Mignone Halls of Gems and Minerals at the American Museum of Natural History in New York.
- Set to open in February 2021, the book offers a first peek at the exhibition featuring jewels created since the museum’s founding in 1869.
- Fasel showcases the incredible creativity and diversity of animal-themed jewels and takes us through the history of influences and cultural shifts of the last 150 years.
- This menagerie of precious creatures is organised into the different habitats in which they dwell and is peppered with amusing and insightful gems of jewellery knowledge.