- Mizuki Goltz was born in Tokyo and raised in New York, and her fine jewellery designs embody her rich cultural background.
- Mixing the refinement and tranquility of the East with the bold edginess of the city, she creates sophisticated jewels for empowered women.
- Since launching her fine jewellery collection in 1996, Mizuki is credited as the designer who put the fashion into fine jewellery.
- This long and chic necklace is mimicking a lariat clasp
- Set with a freshwater pearl, a white topaz and a side diamond
- Yellow gold