- The Omega Seamaster Diver 300M James Bond On Her Majesty’s Secret Service is a limited edition of 7,007 watches and comes with a black rubber strap, an additional stainless steel bracelet and tool to change the strap.
- 42mm brushed stainless steel case of the Seamaster Diver 300M is fitted with a helium escape valve at 10 o’clock and has a black ceramic bezel (to time immersions) with a white enamel diving scale.
- The central hour and minute hands are also crafted from 18k yellow gold
- Automatic Omega Master Chronometer Calibre 8800
- 55-hour power reserve.
- Metallised gold and black engraving of the Bond coat of arms "Orbis non Sufficit" (the world is not enough).
- The prominent 18k yellow gold hour markers are filled with Super-LumiNova that glows with a long-lasting blue lume in the dark
- The watch is presented in a black box with gun barrel patterns.