- Les Jardins de Giverny necklace by Feng J is a testimony to the signature floating-set's technique of the artist where the metal becomes invisible to reveal the pure beauty of the stones.
- This unique necklace has been created exclusively for Phillips and is the centre piece of the Jewels & Jadeite sale in Hong Kong on 28 November 2020.
- The necklace has been inspired by a visit to the garden in Giverny where Claude Monet was sitting to paint.
- The versatile necklace can be transformed into a ring set with a 19 carat fancy light pink diamond.
- Some parts of Les Jardins de Giverny necklace can be detached and transformed into a bracelet.
- Estimate: $2,500,000 - $3,200,000