- Lalaounis creates both figurative and abstract designs inspired by a wide range of themes from art to nature, architecture and the animal kingdom
- The Byzantine bracelet reflects the style of this era known for its opulent cabochon gemstones and textured gold work.
- Faithful to the Byzantine style, the rubies are of a deep red tone and echo the rich colours used in mosaics.
- The influence of mosaics is also seen in the geometric background pattern of the gold on the band of the bracelet.
- The rubies are bezel set, as was common at the time and combined with brilliant-cut diamonds that weren’t in use until the 19th century.
- This marriage of techniques and styles creates a harmonious whole with a timeless look.
- Set with ruby and diamond
- Yellow gold