- Striking a more decorative note, Dior brings us a carnival of horological fun.
- Bees, masks and feathers adorn dials that quiver, twist and dance with colour, texture and movement, much like an haute couture gown.
- Light hearted they may be, but each dial is a masterpiece in craftsmanship with archaic and refined techniques such as feather work, plique a jour enamel and stone carving brought up to date through bold colour schemes and strong graphic and figurative themes.
- The Soir Reine des Abeilles series is inspired by the rose gardens of Mr Dior where happy bees spent their days.
- Each watch encases a different bee, each a fantastical recreation of the insect in precious materials and with spring-set wings that flutter with the slightest movement of the wrist
READ OUR ARTICLE: Hot to trot: the most extravagant women's jewellery watches for 2020Visit DIOR.COM