- As a language graduate, Solange is a self-taught jeweller.
- Tom Ford picked up on her quirky take on jewellery and invited her to be Creative Director of Boucheron, the esteemed French jewellery maison where she worked from 2001-2004. The Quatre collection is still one of Boucheron's best-selling designs.
- Solange's jewellery is in the permanent collections of the Victoria and Albert Museum in London as well as Les Arts Décoratifs at the Louvre Museum in Paris.
- Set with a central tanzanite and yellow diamonds.
- Gold covered in yellow lacquer.