- Celebrating a 10-year partnership in 2020, the new Richard Mille RM 27-04 Tourbillon Rafael Nadal is breaking new records in terms of accuracy and resistance to shocks.
- The watch is weighing 30 grams including the strap and is resisting tremendous acceleration of more than 12,000 g’s, a record never achieved by the watchmaker in its previous models.
- The tourbillon is using a steel cable to a tensioner positioned at 5 o’clock in the same principle as the string of a tennis racket.
- The case is made of a brand new material exclusive to the watchmaking brand, TitaCarb which combines extreme resistance and lightness.
- Limited edition of 50 watches.