- In ‘Coveted Art and Innovation in High Jewellery’ Melanie Grant explores the work of 75 jewellers that cross the line between decorative and fine art.
- Ms Grant is well-placed to offer a thinking woman's take on high jewellery as luxury editor at the The Economist’s 1843 magazine as well contributor to global jewellery publications.
- First-time author Ms Grant dedicated three years to producing the book and interviewed some 150 jewellers from around the world
- The book is divided into five thematic chapters that study key design evolutions over the ages and their enduring effect on contemporary designers and consumers as well as innovation and craftsmanship.
- Published by Phaidon, readers of The Jewellery Editor receive a 20% discount using the code: COV20