- Pairing black pearls with a heavy gold shackle, jewellery designer Hannah Martin shows her subversive streak with the Double Pearl Shackle bracelet - a piece that is both striking and thought provoking.
- Fresh from Central St Martins College, Hannah headed to Paris, where she worked as a consultant designer for the likes of Cartier and Givenchy, before returning home to set up her own label in 2005.
- Since then, her uncompromising vision has gained her famous fans worldwide, including Florence Welch, Rhianna and Daisy Lowe.
- Handmade in London and limited to 50 pieces, Hannah Martin's Double Pearl Shackle bracelet is a beautiful jewel with a tough, masculine edge.
- Set with black Akoya pearls
- Yellow gold