Bulgari has introduced a new application that allows you to customise the Serpenti watch to your heart’s desire. Available in Bulgari boutiques worldwide (for a full list of boutiques, see below), you can also use the new My Serpenti App to customise the watch of your choice online.
Transformation is the name of the game
In tune with today’s trend for customisation, Bulgari allows women to decide on every last detail of their Serpenti watch, from the metal of the case and the colour of the dial to the option of gemstone setting and the choice of strap. With a total of 312 possible variations, the Serpenti becomes the most adaptable and transformable timepiece of Italy’s favourite jeweller.
The concept behind accessorising is all about individuality and self-expression. Few women stick to the same hairstyle, shoes or wardrobe throughout their lives, constantly reinventing themselves to look their best and reflect their personality. Bulgari takes this desire for transformation to new heights offering women a catwalk of choices for the look and feel of their watch.
With a total of 312 possible variations, the new Serpenti watch is Bulgari's most transformable timepiece.
Bulgari has introduced an interactive application that allows you to customise the Serpenti watch to your heart’s desire. Available in all UK Bulgari boutiques, the new My Serpenti App is also available online.
In tune with today’s trend for customisation, Bulgari allows women to decide on every last detail of the Serpenti watch, from the metal of the case and the colour of the dial to the option of gemstone setting and the choice of strap.
Bulgari’s made-to-order Serpenti
Interactive technology is at the heart of this latest initiative. The online version is called the Serpenti Configurator and is designed to attract a new generation of Serpenti fans.
The first step in your online creation involves selecting the case metal - you can choose between 18-carat pink gold or stainless steel - with or without brilliant-cut diamonds on the bezel.
Next comes six different dial options followed by a selection of six calfskin and seven exotic Karung snakeskin straps. The option of adding a personalised message engraved by hand on the caseback completes the online customisation experience.
The evolution of the species
First presented at Baselworld 2017, the 27mm case of Bulgari’s Serpenti collection echoes the triangular shape of a snake’s head in a highly stylised and contemporary language while the double wraparound straps capture the coiling shape of a snake’s body.
The snake has long been a part of Bulgari’s pantheon of iconic designs and was first adopted as the brand’s high jewellery mascot in the early 1930s. When designers in the late 1940s hit upon the idea of transforming the fashionable Serpenti bracelet into a secret watch, Bulgari’s watchmaking adventure was initiated.
Price points designed to seduce a new generation of Serpenti fans
Constantly shedding its skin throughout its history, the latest metamorphosis of the Serpenti revolves around choice, and that includes the price. Starting at just £3,300 for a stainless steel model with a black lacquered dial, the Serpenti is more seductively affordable than ever.
The Serpenti app is available at the following boutiques:
- Bulgari America: New York 5th Avenue; Los Angeles Rodeo Drive; Miami Bal Harbour
- Bulgari Asia Pacific: Harbour City; Hong Kong Charter House
- Bulgari Australia: Sydney Castlereagh
- Bulgari Bahrain: Manama Moda Hall
- Bulgari France: Paris Place Vendôme 25; Paris Printemps, Paris George V
- Bulgari Germany: Munich
- Bulgari Italy: Milan Montenapoloene; Rome Condotti
- Bulgari Japan: Tokyo Ginza Tower; Osaka Umeda Chokuei Shop
- Bulgari Korea: Seoul SH Gangnam
- Bulgari Kuwait: Kuwait City Salhia Complex; Kuwait City Avenues
- Bulgari London: Harrods; Sloane; New Bond
- Bulgari Macau: Macau Galaxy; Macau Wynns
- Bulgari Qatar: Doha Villaggio; Qatar Mall
- Bulgari Shanghai: Beijing Shin Kong Place; Shanghai Plaza 66
- Bulgari Singapore: Singapore Takashimaya
- Bulgari Spain: Madrid Ortega y Gasset; Barcelona Paseo de Gracia
- Bulgari Switzerland: Geneva Rhone
- Bulgari Taiwan: Taipei Breeze Center
- Bulgari Thailand: Bangkok Siam Paragon
- Bulgari Turkey: Zorlu Center
- Bulgari United Arab Emirates: Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers; Abu Dhabi Sowwah; Dubai Mall; Dubai Mall of the Emirates