- 'Simply brilliant, Artist-Jewelers of the 1960s and 1970s' is edited by Cynthea Amnéus with chapters by Adam MacPhàrlain, Ruth Peltason, Rosemary Ransome Wallis and Amanda Triossi.
- This catalogue accompanies the exhibition of the same name that will travel to Antwerp, Pforzheim and Cincinnati over the next two years.
- Like the exhibition, the book pays tribute to the rebellious era that rocked the 1960s and 1970s, challenging creativity and stamping its mark on every element of design from fashion to jewellery.
- An interview with Kimberly Klosterman adds insight into the singular mind of this collector. Each jewel from her collection is catalogued by designer with a brief overview of their careers.
- A final chapter offers an appendix of maker’s and designer’s marks. Simply Brilliant is simply essential for any jewellery lover and design buff.