- Azza Fahmy Jewellery, the Egyptian luxury house, is celebrating the 100th anniversary of Howard Carter discovering the tomb of Tutankhamun with a pharaonic and easy to wear collection.
- Head Designer Amina Ghali, daughter of the founder Azza Fahmy, fuses historical references with an Art Deco air for jewels buzzing with a young energy.
- It is not just ancient motifs that find new life in this collection but also jewellery-making skills in their workshop on the outskirts of Cairo.
- The Scarab earrings are set with Champagne diamonds.
- Crafted in silver and gold.