- ‘Sapphire’ is the third in Joanna Hardy’s collection that adds to ‘Ruby’ and ‘Emerald’.
- Like the first two books, ‘Sapphire’ is the definitive publication on the topic and a deep immersion into the world of these noble blue gemstones.
- As a gemmologist and art historian with experience from around the world, Hardy’s vivacious style brings to life the characteristics, history, myths and greatest creations made from sapphires.
- The extensive research in this outsize format along with the number and quality of photographs make these books collector’s items in their own right and one that no gem library will be without.
- No doubt Hardy’s trio of volumes will be on every gem-hound’s wish list - along with shelves strong enough to support these weighty tomes.
- A fail-proof gift for jewellery and gem fans just in time for Christmas.