- Richard Mille designs the ultimate in high-performance watches.
- The new Ladies RM 07-01 timepiece is a highlight of the Swiss watchmaker's 2014 collection.
- Case: tonneau shaped and crafted from white ceramic and red gold
- Dial: skeletonised with decorative pavé diamonds on the inner dial, which mirrors the shape of the bezel and has central luminescent red gold hour and minute hands with droplet-shaped hour batons.
- Movement: automatic calibre CRMA2 movement that has been developed specifically for this model. It provides a power reserve of more than 50 hours and is waterproof to 50m.
- As with all Richard Mille timepieces, performance and durability are key elements in the design.
- Features baseplates and bridges crafted from lightweight but resistant grade 5 titanium. The variable inertia rotor allows it to be set according to the wearer's activity.
- The patented crown is not directly linked to the internal movement, further protecting the inner workings of the timepiece from external forces.