- Since 1948 when the Seamaster was launched, Omega has been creating professional watches for divers and has been the watch of choice for many famous adventurers, from Jacques Cousteau to the fictional James Bond.
- This model was launched in 2005
- Case: stainless steel 42mm case with sleek black ceramic unidirectional diver's bezel
- Strap: black rubber
- Dial: deep black featuring contrasting chunky arrow luminescent hour, minute and second hands with applied hour batons. Apart from a subtle date aperture at 3 o'clock, the dial is kept clear and uncluttered allowing easy legibility on a dive
- Movement: self-winding chronometer movement, calibre 8500 with Co-Axial escapement, which provides greater durability and accuracy
- Water resistant to 600m and with a power reserve of 60 hours