- De Beers turns to the locations of famous diamond mining regions for the high jewellery collection 2021 named 'Reflections of Nature'
- The collection looks to Botswana, South Africa, Namibia and Canada for inspiration
- The firm’s impressive stock of diamonds allows them to create unusual combinations of colour diamonds like few others can
- The Okavango Grace is a spectacular cascade of coloured diamonds in unusual grey, green, pink and purple tones, brilliantly capturing the watery magic of the Okavango Delta
- The necklace is set with rough and polished diamonds
- White gold