- Bulgari Octo technical achievement in the form of the stainless steel Octo Finissimo S – the ultra-slim model – now geared up to withstand submersions of up to 100 meters.
- To achieve this, the sophisticated slender bevelled case has been increased to a height of a mere 6.4mm to accommodate a screw-down water resistant crown.
- The crown - the Achilles heel of water resistance - is now protected by this locking mechanism that ensures the case is totally watertight.
- The stainless steel case and bracelet are almost entirely polished to a satin finish in contrast the mirror-polished details creating an enticing play of light and shadows.
- The Bulgari Octo Finissimo S is powered by the automatic BVL138 Finissimo caliber that is a mere 2.23mm thick, entirely manufactured in-house in the firm’s Swiss watchmaking workshops.
- It has a power reserve of 60 hours and despite water resistance to 100 meters boasts a sapphire crystal case back.