- The creations of Feng J are often linked to her time in Paris and it is no exception for Lot 648, a ring called Fountain of Diamonds.
- The Fountain of Diamonds ring has been created exclusively for Phillips and is the centre piece of the Jewels & Jadeite sale in Hong Kong on 28 November 2020.
- Its design mirrors the water flowing from one of the Parisian's famous fountains with 95 diamond beads dropping into the main diamond.
- The ring is set with a 22.08 carat, D colour, VS1 clarity diamond surrounded by 95 circular diamond beads.
- Estimate: $1,500,000 - $2,000,000.