- José María Goñi, also known as JMGDesigner, is a jewellery designer based in Chilean of Franco-Argentine origin. His lavish designs and oversize pieces make regular red carpet appearances in South America.
- This exquisite Flower necklace boasts a central rubellite weighing 9.96 carats
- Rose-cut white diamonds and old-cut yellow diamonds surround the rubellite, emphasizing its colour
- A chain of tourmalines snakes around the neck, in green (69.14 carats) and pink (71.06 carats)
- Set in 18-carat rose gold