- Young, award-winning jeweller Emmanuel Tarpin, has taken the world of high jewellery by storm.
- After graduating from jewellery studies at Geneva’s HEAD (Haute École d’Arts Appliqués), Emmanuel Tarpin sat a jewellery bench at Van Cleef & Arpels’ High Jewellery ateliers in Paris for three years.
- In 2017, at just 25, he went solo and by end of the year a fortuitous and impromptu visit to Christie’s in New York sealed his fate as the ‘one to watch’.
- Set natural fancy vivid yellow diamonds.
- Matte white aluminium, yellow gold.