- Designer Patricia Inonge Zita Mweene initially started her brand INONGE ZITA in order to create employment for unemployed trained female gem cutters in Zambia.
- Zita grew up in the mining town of Ndola in Zambia and is now living living in Danemark.
- Her creations are a reflexion of her Zambian heritage and are influenced by a strong Scandinavian design ethos.
- She is using her personal connections with both countries to create sustainable fine jewellery.
- The pear drops of these earrings can be removed and the top part worn as studs.
- They can be purchased separately or as a set.
- Set with emeralds
- Yellow gold