- Chanel channels the many facets of the Nº5 perfume in a 23 high jewellery pieces that pay homage to famous scent
- This is the first time that a perfume has been the theme of an entire high jewellery collection, a challenging and unusual concept that Chanel has risen to by fusing two very distinct realms of its business.
- The Golden Sillage brooch by Chanel is inspired by the dazzling scintillation of the scent captured in a spray of diamonds around the bottle.
- The main stones are an Asscher-cut D-colour 3.19-carat diamond a 3.07-carat Fancy Vivid Yellwo pear-cut diamond
- Chanel Collection No 5 high jewellery 2021