- Escale à Venise is Chanel’s January 2021 high jewellery collection inspired by Mademoiselle Gabrielle Chanel’s travels to Venice.
- Gabrielle Chanel first visited Venice in 1920, shortly after the death of the love of her life, Boy Capel.
- Evocative, haunting, otherworldly and dazzling, the 70 one-of-a-kind Escale à Venise jewels capture the spirit of Venice.
- The Camélia Baroque ring recalls the unimaginable opulence and exoticism of Venice at its commercial height.
- Open ring featuring an emerald and diamond-set camellia, framed in black onyx.
- White gold