- These Burmese ruby earrings possess a rich, saturated, uniformly bright red colour that three gemmological laboratories – the SSEF, Gubelin and GRS – have certified as of the most desirable ‘pigeon blood’ classification.
- The perfectly matched rubies weigh an impressive 5.12 and 5.03 carats.
- ‘Pigeon blood’ is the name given to the most desirable colour of rubies and the stones must posses a rich, saturated, uniformly bright red colour, devoid of secondary blue or brown tones.
- The American Gemological Laboratories (AGL) has awarded the stone the coveted AGL Classic TM designation, a further confirmation of the outstanding nature of these stones.
- Rubies over 5 carats are a rare find and to have two stones (5.12 and 5.03 carats) that are perfectly matched is reflected in their valuation.
- Estimate: HKD 18,000,000-25,000,000
- Click this link to find out more