- The Serpenti Tubogas is an easy to wear day to day style with two new versions presented in 2022
- The flexible bracelet was nicknamed Tubogas because of its similarity to a functional gas hose. Used in jewelry since 1870, Tubogas is testament to the enduring appeal of industrial-inspired designs that took off in the Art Deco period following the First World War.
- Both are a single coil and available in either yellow gold and steel or rose gold and steel picking up on this strong trend for mixed metals
- The bezels are set with 38 diamonds and the mechanism is a high-precision Bulgari quartz movement
- The shape of the coil has evolved to include a gently tapered tail and an oval-shaped head featuring a dial with a sunburst guilloche pattern adding a richness of texture to this watch that exudes an effortless Roman elegance