- Bulgari has created a jewel with very British roots in the form of the Bulgari Jubilee Emerald Garden Tiara
- The Bulgari Jubilee Emerald Garden is only the third tiara that the house has made
- The tiara pays tribute to Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee and will only be available in the UK
- It took a team of five master jewellers to bring to life the platinum Bulgari Emerald Garden tiara
- The tiara can be transformed into a necklace
- A 63.44-carat Zambian emerald is the centre piece of the Bulgari Emerald Garden tiara that is carved with a blooming lotus flower and sourced in Jaipur, India, echoing the floral theme of the tiara.
- The tiara is set with hundreds of diamonds and Zambian emeralds